Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Winter Shades




Sunglasses - Valleygirl, Cardigan - Valleygirl, Striped Blouse - Cotton On
Hey everyone, if you don't already know its winter here in Australia and the cold weather is getting to me. I just love how you can layer so many textures during this season, for some of you who don't know Australia is known to be a very hot continent and having winter arrive at our doorstep is like having the Queen of England passing through! Not to mention, it only lasts for 4 months so I try to make the most of it. If you haven't already checkout my lookbook on our channel 'Graceofwhite', be sure like and comment if you want. I can only say I'm going to enjoy the cold as much as I can, before the sun's rays start beaming down on me again. Until my next blog.

xoxo Katrina - GraceOfWhite sisters......